Join Us: Video Editor / Motion Graphics Artist
About the role
The Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist will produce highly creative, high quality video edits and animations delivered across a range of formats and environments. The role requires working in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of content creators, producers, designers, strategists, animators, and more. If you are a creative and skilled video editor with a passion for motion graphics and visual effects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver high quality video edits and animations using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Optimise content for large screen formats as well as various social media platforms
- Produce visually creative concepts from initial brief
- Be extremely well-organized with an excellent eye for detail
- Manage and deliver multiple projects at the same time
- Meet tight deadlines and maintain awareness of budgets and timeframes
- Work effectively with the team or alone
- Keep up to date with new and changing trends, techniques, and technologies, incorporating them in your work
- Collaborate and help to produce new ideas and concepts with the department at large
- Manage client archives
- Travel to client/event location may be required from time to time.
- All other tasks as instructed by your line manager.
- You may also be given other administrative tasks from time to time depending on the needs of the busines
The person in this role will have:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - Understanding of both corporate and consumer facing communications
- Strong storytelling and visual storytelling skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Additional skills, experience, and/or interest in wider production roles such as producing, directing, or shooting is welcome.
- Fluent in English
Experience & qualifications
- Have a proven experience of highly creative and skilled video editing
- At least 5 years of experience in video editing and creating motion graphics and visual effects
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D packages is a plus
- strong understanding of working with a variety of video and digital formats
- Clean UK driving licence and own vehicle are essential
We actively encourage ongoing skills development and will support with both on and offsite training courses and qualifications, as well as in attending relevant events, trade shows and conferences.
Our behaviours define us. They are not optional or aspirational, they are expected and underpin everything we do.
- Excellence... in everything we do.
- Creativity... from everybody in the company.
- Safety... comes first, for our team, our clients, our audiences and the public.
- Agility... in the way we wok and react
- Sustainability... in every way possible.
- Respect... For our colleagues, our clients and for people from all walks of life.